Thursday 5 April 2012

Day NIne - other stuff

My wee is still bright yellow and still smells really pungent.

I have many theories about this (none of which I have actually checked or researched - that would be well boring):

It's because I'm drinking so much coffee.

It's because I'm eating so much avocado.

It's because of all the painkillers.

It's because my body is in ketosis (which it's supposed to be - that's how I'm losing weight - my body is eating itself!).

It's because I'm DYING OF SOME HIDEOUS DISEASE.

I'm guessing the ketosis thing is the most likely.

ANYWAY. I gave blood this afternoon. Not sure that was such a good idea, but I told them about the diet (sorry, Way of Eating) and they weren't bothered. Felt quite faint and STARVING for a while afterwards. Feel fine now.

I haven't had any painkillers since yesterday morning. My back is almost better. Now that my exam is out of the way, I can try giving up coffee again. Maybe, but at the moment it's my only vice and it deters me from eating sugar.

edit: After a bit of random googling, I have decided the most likely urine culprit is the vitamin supplements. I also seem to remember that this has happened to me before when taking vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment