Sunday 25 March 2012

Day Minus Three

(copied from stuff I wrote elsewhere):

"I realised today one hard one for me will be finding sandwich substitutes. I'm heavily reliant on sandwiches because I'm so frequently out and about with kids at mealtimes, and also I like to go for walks in my lunch hour, and sandwiches are so very portable and can be prepared in five mins flat."

...

"Sadly I don't like nuts or unmelted cheese unless they are a small proportion of a larger dish, but I'm sure I'll find somehitng portable that suits me. Salads, probably. I grabbed a bowl of bean salad when we went to the park yesterday, and just shoved it in a plastic bag. But that had already been prepared earlier. It's those days when I don't have anything already prepared that I need to cater for (with the best will in the world, they're bound to happen). Hmm yes, tins of tuna would be good for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment